Huawei P20 Pro & P20 Bose Headphones Pre Order Terms and Conditions:
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., LTD., with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/p20bose form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who pre-order and subsequently purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to receive, free of charge, a set of Bose® QC®35 wireless headphones II in black (“Bose Headphones”), subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants who pre-order a new Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 whether SIM free or with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre sales, from a qualifying retailer in the table below (each a ’Qualifying Retailer’) by 23:59 5th April 2018 and subsequently purchase by 23:59 3rd May 2018, will be eligible to claim a Bose Headphones, to be delivered directly to Participant at a UK address.
|Affordablemobiles.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk (excludes purchases from sellers on Amazon’s market-place platform)||AO||Argos||Buymobiles.net|
|Carphone Warehouse||Chitter Chatter||Clove||Direct Mobiles||e2Save|
|EE||Fonehouse||Get-connected||Go Mobile||John Lewis|
|Littlewoods||Mobiles.co.uk||Mobile Phones Direct||O2||Three|
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only two claims per Participant is permitted. Only one claim per pre-order of a Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.
- Participants who cancel their pre-order will not be eligible to receive the Bose Headphones.
- As well as pre-ordering the Qualifying Product, Participants must also purchase the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer by 23:59 3rd May 2018.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Bose Headphones. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants must visit https://www.huaweipromo.co.uk/p20bose on or between 20th April and 19th May, 2018, complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in the UK where the Bose Headphones shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of pre-order and proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for pre-order and purchase (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 19th May 2018 to be eligible to claim for a Bose Headphones free of charge. See FAQs at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/p20bose for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of pre-orders and purchases for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.
- The Bose Headphones are subject to availability, while stocks last and shall be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Huawei reserves the right to replace the Bose Headphones with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Huawei’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The Administrator will post the Bose Headphones within 30 days of successful claim validation, to the UK address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Bose Headphones will require a signature on delivery.
- The Bose Headphones comes with a Bose 2 year limited warranty, where details can be found at: www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/legal/product_warranty.html.
- Compensation for the Bose Headphones in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Bose Headphones. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
- Subject to condition 10 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Huawei’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of pre-order, proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing Bose Headphones, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
- Huawei excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with the Bose Headphones or this Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Huawei liability to you exceed £50.00.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Participants may, during the claim form process, consent to Huawei’s use of any personal information submitted by the Participant to advise Participants of future promotions and/or to provide information about products of Huawei or its associated companies that may be of interest.
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Bose Headphones will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.